Thursday 25 September 2014

In Your Presence



…and within that I realise that you cannot force purpose, you cannot force destiny. It’s written within the seams of our days – not all over them.

Seek God. Revel in his presence. Love, worship, serve and pray – and He will take care of the rest. He mixes in the meaning. It is not something we can conjure up or create on our own. He is ever-present and builds the puzzle with all our little 6x4 photos. And it’s within those seams that meaning unfolds.

There’s no need for us to try. We only need to seek Him.

So God, I am done with worrying and trying to figure out what my purpose is in life. Why You created me or what it is I am supposed to do from 9-5 every day. Sure, there are dreams and wishful thinking, but none can give me the peace and happiness that I get from Your presence…

"Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes." Matthew 6 v 34


No comments:

Post a Comment